- Strict compliance with the company’s services corporate standards and requirements.
- Responsibility to customers for the quality of services rendered
- Cost efficiency as compared with other companies operating in the market without compromising outcomes.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with customers.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements
- Continuous monitoring of customer complaints and claims.
Strategies for achieving these goals
- Focus on the process management model and continuous improvement of the company services
- Satisfaction of customers
- Understanding of customer needs, their present and future specific requirements
- Transparency – customers obtain information on the quality of services and processes.
- Primary focus on the possible decrease of quality rather than on measures to restore the quality level.
- Consistent training on all personnel in the sphere of quality